• No Win No Fee Service
  • Free Claim Assessment
  • Expert Solicitors
  • Maximum Compensation

Can I Claim?

Every claim a solicitor deals with is individually assessed, as no two cases are the same. The quickest way to find out if you can make a personal injury claim against the council is to call free on 0800 678 1410 or request a call back using the contact form above. An experienced and friendly claims handler will call you back to discuss your accident, and you can find out within minutes if you may be entitled to seek compensation.

When it comes to assessing your eligibility to make a personal injury claim, the general principles are the same whether you have tripped on a pavement, had an accident at work or have been involved in a car crash. The three key questions you need to ask yourself are:

  • Was somebody else at fault for the accident?
  • Did you suffer any injury?
  • Did the accident happen within the last three years?

If your answer to each of the above questions is ‘yes‘, you may be entitled to compensation.

To find out how much compensation you could be entitled to, contact a no win no fee injury lawyer for a free consultation. This is an informal chat to discuss your accident, and you are under no obligation to proceed with making a claim. Your injury solicitor will do their utmost to answer any questions you may have and will explain the claims process step-by-step.